The number of companies which are currently part of our cluster
IT specialists employed in our companies
Leaders actively participating in our activities
Annual growthin a statistical ITC member company
Openness, cooperation, synergy and innovation, and above all committed people - these are the key factors necessary to achieve business success.
ITCorner, a unique IT cluster, was founded on these values. Our association is a platform bringing together dozens of companies and is involved in the development of the new technologies industry in Wroclaw and throughout Poland.
Since 2012 we have been operating in the capital of Lower Silesia. Our goal is to create an innovation hub in our city.
Knowledge and inspiration
We exchange experiences and knowledge. Both business and technology, as well as information on interesting books and industry events. This inspires us to perform and improve our skills.
Trust and openness
We meet regularly. We honestly talk about challenges, successes, and failures. It builds trust, which pays off in mutual relations and joint business initiatives.
Cooperation and reliability
We work with each other and external companies, other organizations and the city. We invite business experts and practitioners to our meetings. Thanks to access to reliable knowledge, our members build their companies more effectively.
WHAT WE OFFER?
Synergy effect resulting from trust and cooperation.
Spending time together
> ITCorner Yachting Trip – an annual trip
around the seas of Europe.
> Excursions to the mountains, motorcycle outings,
> Integration meetings – golf, bowling, paintball.
Meeting interesting people
> Meetings with experienced managers and business owners.
> Cooperation in projects and other initiatives.
> Joint training and integration outings.
Impact on the business environment
> Cooperation with municipal authorities
(such as WADA, municipal consultation boards).
> Cooperation with other organizations
(such as GeekWeekWro, GDG Wrocław).
> Cooperation with universities (such as Wrocław University of Science and Technology, University of Economics).
Creating space for a constant exchange of experiences, ideals and ideas.
Knowledge and inspiration
> 20+ managerial meetings and
breakfasts per year.
> Agile music training outings and workshops.
> Technology meetups and hackathons.
HOW ARE WE EXECUTING OUR GOALS?
1. Informative work of the Association's members.
2. Active participation in the life of the Wrocław IT ecosystem (SME).
3. Strengthening the professional and managerial knowledge of our members.
4. Cooperation with local government units and organizations with similar goals.
5. Delegating its representatives to authorities' advisory bodies, forming and submitting opinions on essential for SMEs topics.
6. Operating an information and discussion portal for the IT environment.
7. Assistance in establishing business contacts, including organization of foreign economic missions.
8. Publication of newsletters, leaflets, reports, and books.
9. Operating as an innovation center to conduct promotional and innovative activities for business incubation, support in technology transfer and provision of pro-innovation services, activation, and conduct of activities to establish and conduct cooperation between science and business, organizing pro-innovation services.
10. Support in conducting technical and market analyses as well as in the development of R&D technologies and services.
This city is like no other. Come and see how much it can offer you. Countless companies, innovative enterprises and - above all - opportunities!More Region